Monday, July 02, 2007

where do my sundays go...


I spent the evening working. I spent the later evening with bill and gabe talking about the things that brought us to where we are: parents, women, alcohol, hatred, love, and bands we will never see again. Some things got brought up that almost had me at the verge of tears. It was nice to see that I am not the only one. It was nice to see that things are different for all of us.

Sorry it's not sunday, but monday. If you were here, you would understand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

“When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”

- Kahlil Gibran

Whit said...

Damien Rice. Wow, you were weepy.

It's good for the soul.

ImPerceptible said...

*hugs*

(going for shortest this time sweetheart)