Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A couple of thoughts as I drink tea this morning.

Octomom makes me sick to my stomach. Pretty much everything about her. The babies, new and old. The media frenzy. The reality show. (I'm not sure if there is one, but there has to be, right?) And the fact that I know about her to begin with.

Nostradamus was a genius. I doubt he is right, but man that guy was in the right place at the right now. Writing a bunch of stuff, and, as I am finding out today, drawing a bunch of stuff that is vague enough to convince most people he could see the future? Pure Genius.

Tea is done. I am done. Time for school.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am seeing your future. You will have a number of children. More than one but less than seven. Also, if you drink much tea, you will need to pee in about one hour.

(My security word is bakinher).

Amelia