Sunday, July 26, 2009

More naked blogging

I'm sitting in front of the computer, naked. I need to shave, my face, and get ready for work. I'm not in the mood. So I am going to spend the little time I use shaving to update this little guy. I'm moving again over the next few days. Back into a house, but a house I've never lived in. I was over there earlier today and was worried there wouldn't be a window of my own, but there is, and that makes me excited. I'll show everyone when I'm settled.

That is probably the largest unspoken problem with the apartment I've lived in these last almost 12 months. I don't have a window.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The right kind of window is important.

We have huge picture windows in this house, looking out into a shared courtyard. The neighbors are forever walking back and forth and constantly looking in, I accept not because they are nosy necessarily but because it's human nature to peer into large windows as you pass.

It is killing me.

Amelia

ImPerceptible said...

Guess what's outside my window right now, in the japanese maple tree we planted when we first moved in 15 years ago?. A nest of cardinals. Three little babies and they are just learning to fly. One got up the nerve and jumped out last night and it took him a few hours to finally figure it out. The other two are thinking about it. I think they'll get the nerve today or tommorrow.

It's great having a window.

Anonymous said...

Windows aren't always what they're cracked up to be. Ever see the remake of Hitchcock's "The Rear Window" with Christopher Reeve? He fell of a horse and became paralyzed. Think about it.

Love,
Daniel