Monday, January 25, 2010

Different Names, Same Faces - Mix

I haven't done this in forever. This mix is a representation of the other things going on in my life right now that I am choosing to not talk about, which is strange, because I talk about everything. It has some old stuff, some new stuff, and some songs that make me shiver with the thought of someone from my past/present/future. Lets go ahead and dedicate each song to a woman in my life. In order? Maybe..

Different Names, Same Faces - mix - http://www.mediafire.com/?mgj0khymmtw

Learn To Live Without - The Sidekicks
To Be The One - Ryan Adams
Eating Me Alive - Alkaline Trio
A Movie Script Ending - Death Cab For Cutie
Eet - Regina Spektor
Megan - Smoking Popes
Helpless - Sugar
Kiss The Bottle - Jawbreaker
I'm a Loner Dottie, a Rebel... - The Get Up Kids
Perfect Stranglers - As Friends Rust
Laura Laurent - Bright Eyes
Substitute - Frank Turner
All I Wanted - Paramore

Dedicated to, inspired by, strangely affected by...
(I've switched back to no particular order)

Marliegh, Chelsea, Gina, Stephanie, Amanda, Allison, Jen (all 12 of them), Crystal, Michelle, Tonya, Leah/Michelle (they are one), The mom from Gilmore Girls and Natalie.

Maybe they are in the right order.

Fuck it.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I needed a mix.... thanks anthony! xoxo