Friday, November 28, 2008

and the bath came back, the very next day...

I took a bath today. It was my first since turning 26. It was nice. My body is sore. A bunch of friends got together yesterday to play flag football. Apparently there are muscles in my chest and around my "core" that don't get any work. Those muscles don't like me today. I don't like them either. But as a gift to mend our rift I offered them a bath. They accepted and seem to be more comfortable. I'm going to walk to the store and buy some stuff to cook.

I have 2 days to apply to a university. I have no idea where to go.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Brandon said...

University of Washington! Seattle bound.

Whit said...

I would say Arizona because it rules, but I'd rather have you in WA!

Anonymous said...

Be a Beaver. How about a Duck? Or anywhere in the Northwest. That'd be cool.

Anonymous said...

how a university already? i thought you were doing the pierce thing?