Friday, October 19, 2007

its time for a wedding

Tomorrow there is a wedding. People will be sharing memories of the participants before they ever met, and how much they have changed since. There will be children undoubtably making noises at inappropriate times. Whit will be drinking. So will I. And I will be playing DJ.

I need to come up with a song for the money dance. It should be long and slow, to achieve maximum currency collection. Stairway to heaven maybe?

Anyways. I have a couple nights of slinging drinks and setting up trays of food, then I am flying to Florida. I'm going to spend almost a week watching a hundred bands and drinking a million beers. And hopefully I'll see the Atlantic for the first time in my life.


When I get back I'll tell you where I'm moving.

3 comments:

ImPerceptible said...

I'm going away for a week. I'll tell you where I'm moving when I get back... Sadistist Fucker. I love you.

Have fun in FL and watch out for sharks.

Whit said...

What's up? Every time we go to a wedding together one of us has to work. Luckily for me this are god fearing folk, and I don't have to do anything but go through your albums and have my kids fetch us beers.

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Florida and drink beer but it wouldn't be a good idea just at present and would get me into quite significant amounts of trouble.

Looking forward to your news when you get back!