Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Birthday Countdown Part 2

I was in sixth grade. I had been dating this girl Raquel for a couple of months. The funny thing about sixth grade and dating is that nothing really happened, at least for me. No sneaky handjobs in the movie theater, no under the shirt, over the bra second base action, nothing. Anyways. I was in sixth grade, and I had managed to convince my mom to take me to the school for Raquel's little sister's christmas program. It was lame. But the point was to see Raquel and exchange christmas gifts. I dont remember what I gave her, but I do remember she gave me two things. She gave me a necklace with a key on it. That key fit into her necklace, a heart, and made it complete. It was totally tacky but at the time meant SO MUCH. And the other thing she gave me:

The biggest boner of my entire life.

Yup.

We kissed by a tire swing. It was my first kiss. And I got this crazy hard big boner that was uncomfortable and messy and wouldn't go away for almost 3 hours.

It wasn't big, literally, but it felt enormous.

And the kiss had no tongue or sloppiness, it was just lips to lips.

It was awesome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who is doing better in life now, Raquel or Ashley Jefferies?

I suspect Raquel is permanently broken-hearted and working at 7/11, where she is the favorite of some of the customers.

Ashley Jefferies is kicking ass and taking names.

Amelia