Friday, March 07, 2008

a warm welcome back to california

I flew jetblue back to california. I had a whole row to myself. I watch espn on one tv, the google map of the plane on another tv, and listened to xm radio 80's alternative hits on the third tv. I slept sprawled across three seats, which resulted in me getting dirty looks from the older woman across the aisle from the seat my feet occupied. She was next to a mother and her son. When I woke up we had just entered california, and as we crossed over some mountains by riverside the plane bounced and shook and dropped with turbulence. It made the kid throw up. It didn't make my heart feel as good as normal, but it still made me feel good to be home. Here are some pictures of the things I've been doing the last few days. Now I'm going to ride my bike to whit's. (bike ride with bill, drinking at a desert preserve, pina colada's, veggie pot pie)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you're back! In California, but mostly here at sink into the pacific. I've missed your self-depreciating humor and sarcasm.

Yaniv said...

Welcome back. Missed you at the birthday party. Not as much as Bill, who seemed quite mopy...

Empty Jetblue flights scare me, because I own a little of the company's stock.

Anonymous said...

You slept on three seats and didn't give them to the mother and puking son?

Young man, you need to get drafted.

:)