Friday, February 23, 2007

contents might contain song about marrying a cat

Despite the feline community's apparent hatred of all things travel, I still enjoy a good song about inter-species marriage. The initial setup for this mix was the idea that someone else would have made it for me. I have done that before, but it is interesting to see what songs you think would get to you now that wouldn't get to you before. Somewhere along the way I ditched that idea just to throw something together as a soundtrack to the weekend I hope I end up having. I'm going to work a bunch, travel a little, and probably drink in quantity somewhere between those two. Come monday morning I hope it worked. If not, I'll still smile. I'm including the tracklist so you know what your getting into this time.

Have a good weekend.

Anthony

Para Todos!

  • Water Manes At The Block's End - Latterman
  • None of the Above - The Weakerthans
  • Please Come Home - Dustin Kensrue
  • Cat Heaven - Jets To Brazil
  • The Ramblin' Boys of Pleasure - The Lawrence Arms
  • Samson - Regina Spektor
  • So I Fall - Small Brown Bike
  • Chemistry - Jawbreaker
  • Old Dead Tree - Defiance, Ohio
  • Glasshouse Tarot - Sparta
  • All Night Long - Lifetime
  • New Amsterdam - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
  • I Know It's Ture But I'm Sorry To Say - Violent Femmes

0 comments: