Saturday, March 24, 2007

crosses on calendars - mix


I've been putting this mix together for a couple of days, trying to find familiar stuff and new/different stuff to make it cozy enough but interesting enough that it makes it through more than one listen. I made it not so much for a friend, but with a friend in mind. I wasn't going to put it up, just burn it and give it away, but my landlord (and pal) whit put up some post about seven songs on saturday and I thought "perfect, I have mix!" This one makes me pretty happy, it turned out well and is more suited towards late night driving listening than early morning jogging listening. Now I must get back to the outdoors and my beer. Enjoy.

Crosses on Calendars - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YO137BKZ

  • Running To Stand Still - U2
  • Jaws Theme Swimming - Brand New
  • Outro In No Minor - The Anniversary
  • Trees Get Wheeled Away - Bright Eyes
  • I Keep A Diary - Braid
  • Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire
  • Untitled - Against Me!
  • Summer In The City - Regina Spektor
  • Ships - The Weight
  • Anybody Wanna Take Me Home - Ryan Adams
  • Mexico - Samiam
  • Rusted Wheel - Silversun Pickups
  • Calendar Girl - The Stars

0 comments: