Thursday, March 08, 2007

last one out of liberty city, burn it to the ground

Right around the time I started drving, I began listening to a lot of Less Than Jake. All the time. I hated Lancaster, I was not enjoying the demise of my parents marriage, and I wanted to move away. Today I was listening to "Hello Rockview" and all those feelings came flooding back. Or rather memories of those feelings. And some of them are still true, and some are long dead. And it is making me feel like I sold out, or am about to, the next chance I get. I don't like it. I guess I'll just have to give away some soup.

2 comments:

Frowning Bill said...

I missed the boat on Less than Jake. Come to think of it I missed the boat on Ska altogether. I don't know what I was doing. Take off the word verification thing it sucks.

Unknown said...

every one in this valley sold out the second they decided to live here.