Tuesday, August 07, 2007

maybe just a minute - mix

This mix is for my friend Bobb. It has bands we talked about last night, and it has songs that hit my melancholy of late. I'm not finding the words right now, so I'll just let the mix speak for itself.

Maybe Just a Minute - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XLH3GK9M
Mystery Achievement - The Pretenders
Your Little Hoodrat Friend - The Hold Steady
Every Man Has A Molly - Say Anything
When The Heart Breaks Deep - David Dondero
Christmas Lights - Paul Baribeau
Soft Pyramids - Q And Not U
Consequence Of Sounds - Regina Spektor
All Your Faithless Loyalties - Two Gallants
Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off To Heaven - Saves the Day
Martyr Me - The Get-Up Kids
Wont Be The First Time - As Friends Rust
Happy Birthday To Me (Feb. 15) - Bright Eyes
Excerpts From Various Notes Strewn Around The Bedroom Of April Connolly, Feb. 24 - Cursive
The City - The Dismemberment Plan
Reptilia - The Strokes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can have several of my minutes. thank you.

Anonymous said...

I would love to listen to these but I don't know how. I know I am annoying and Amish, but, we all have our faults.

I click on the link. OK. I enter the three letter code and click Download. Then what? Is it on my computer now? Where? Or do I have to sign up to that website first?

Gah.

Gimme ma horse and buggy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your email, I think I am downloading the mix now... :)