Tuesday, November 20, 2007

i put 25 years of living into 3 days.

Friday - up by 10, drinks by 11, lunch with whit, shots, beer, football, beer and pizza, shots, beer, shots, karaoke, shots, beer! bed by 3:30

Saturday - up by 6:45, yard sale, pizza, beer, brandy, beer, shots, hip hop, beer, shots, dancing, beer, shots, beer, party, more party, more dancing, more beer! bed by 3:00

Sunday - up by 8:45, little cleaning, mimosas, football, beer, pizza, BEARS!, beer, fries, beer, coffee with whiskey and kahlua, grilled cheese, football, beer, bed by 12:30.

My body is close to being recuperated. Of course I drank some beers and jager and watched football. I have today off, not from work, but from being awesome, and then it should all pick back up tomorrow.

The move is coming up pretty fast. Working on roommates or rooms and jobs and everything. Its going to be very exciting. I got about 5 weeks till I'm out of here.

I'm going to take a long shower. I might be filthy.

I put a bunch of pictures on the old flickr, from the party and florida.

check it - http://www.flickr.com/photos/iambooth/

2 comments:

ImPerceptible said...

25 years of drinking in 3 days! Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

I knitted a scarf and sanded drywall. Not at the same time.

Where's the pictures? I can't find them.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. Glad you had a good time.

I was going to surprise call you to say Happy B'Day. Mr. Honey gave me your number but at the same time he impugned my innocent intentions and put me off.

I think maybe he was jealous.