Thursday, November 01, 2007

our (almost)hero returns from abroad

I've been back in California a few days. Halloween came and went with much less then a mild yawn. Spending four days in a row seeing some of the best bands ever, drinking some of the best beer and singing and shouting with some of your best friends will make you forget about halloween.


So, about this announcement. Yes, I decided where I am moving to. I am very excited. Very. Excited. I'm looking forward to not driving and going to more shows and not slanging peppers' margaritas and hopefully sitting next to a fire place.

Chicago, here I come.

My expected departure date from California is December 23rd. Mark your calenders.

I am walking to the liquor store. We will speak again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for you! That is awesome! I bet you'll have a White Christmas!

We try to go to Chicago fairly often (if you can call once every two years often)... there is a bus station...

ImPerceptible said...

Glad you had a good time. I already knew you were going to Chicago though. 'Books About Miles Davis' I liked your mix.