Monday, July 09, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus

I was all prepared to do a 5 things I dig about Jessie Spano from Saved by the Bell, but it was stupid.

5 Things I Dig about Jesus

  1. His reporting on DRUDGE REPORT. In addition to being a carpenter, Jesus minored in inflammatory right-wing journalism at university. Amazing what someone can accomplish when they put their mind to it. I wonder what else he did those years no one wrote about him.
  2. He was in that band, with Mary Chain.
  3. His dry-erase marker art in junior high school. He could make stuff look 3-D, with the special glasses he carried around in his pocket, of course.
  4. Catholic Girls. They exist because of him, and I exist because of them.
  5. He deleted his myspace account. To much baby-momma-drama dragging him down. He's an example to us all.
I tag Bert at The Sounds I Make. He is lazy, now he has something to blog about.

I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are the 5 best things i have ever read about anything.

Anonymous said...

Dear God this list cracked me up. Especially 2! You've got a way about, that's for sure. Even the way you tagged this Bert guy was funny.

Thanks for doing the MeMe - I will stop tagging you now I promise :)