Sunday, July 08, 2007

I love flying...


...and my favorite thing about flying is turbulence.

Turbulence makes me feel alive! The knot in my stomach, the racing of my heart, my mind thinking of what people will say at my funeral if the plane goes down. I love turbulence alone, I love it sitting with family, I love it holding the hand of someone I wouldn't mind dying with. I want to get a job that has me travel by plane for business. I want to feel the jumping/hoping/shaking of the plane once a week, every week, for the rest of my life.

I get to fly from Burbank to Seattle to Redmond, OR a week from monday. I can't wait for the shaking to start.

An update to yesterday: I actually had a really good time with all the craziness. I think taking the second nap really made things turn around. That and the shot of whiskey that made me throw up. Those two things made my night end well.

I guess tomorrow I will do the 5 things I dig about Jessie MeMe Island Girl tagged me with. She keeps this up and I'll have to tag her.

I got an email last night about the one that got away, or, more accurately, the one that if I had ever had the chance to, she would be the one that got away. That's a bit confusing.

Have a good rest of the day.

3 comments:

Whit said...

I didn't know you were going to Seattle. Maybe this time you can go see some of the cool stuff I recommend.

Remember when we lived and worked together. I saw you all the time, sometimes with pants on.

I feel like I haven't seen you in a while.

Come over before you skip town.

Anonymous said...

I love the way that you two have this cute relationship where Mr. Honea doesn't know if he should be your buddy or your dad. He wants to preserve his youth be your buddy, but at the same time he feels a moral obligation to act more like your dad and sort you out.

It's precious.

I heart you both.

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it, it's much like how Mr. Honea doesn't quite know if he should be MY buddy, or... My Daddy.

My gosh I'm having a cheeky day.

Away with me!