Friday, June 01, 2007

in preperation for the party tomorrow

In order to properly be prepared for Saturday, we had Girly Drink Night 3! It was mudslides with chocolate shavings. Then a couple whipits, then some beer, then a Cosmo, then more beer. And nudity. There is picture somewhere of myself and Danny naked on top of a VW bug. There were ass slaps and wrestling and a fire pit. If I ever enter into politics, this will be one of the many many evenings that will give my staffers headaches.

I would like to go on record saying that I am extremely excited about tomorrow. It is going to be fun meeting new people and putting faces to blogs.

I've been messing around with a mix to mark the occasion, I will put it up tomorrow morning. I am going to rest my liver tonight. It has a big day ahead of it.

*****UPDATE*****
Thanks to Robert at The Sounds I Make for uploading this picture. Check his site for a much higher resolution version.

7 comments:

L.A. Daddy said...

Man, what happens in the high desert should stay in the high desert.

Oy.

Whit said...

You always said you wanted to take that car behind the middle-school and get it pregnant.

I should have figured you would insist on a threesome.

Dan said...

MY EYES!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MY EYES!!

Whit said...

BTW, this probably isn't the best post to mention I like the header, but there it is.

Rattling The Kettle said...

Yeesh. Is that ballsack I see there?

All of a sudden, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night much, much more.

Idaho Dad said...

Worst car wash ever?

nerdling said...

I love that you have tags for "naked" and "making out" and that they've both been used more than once on the main page alone.

It's getting so I see you and Danny naked more than I see you clothed. Can we put a stop to this trend now?