Wednesday, June 13, 2007

celibate girl walks into a bar


(no one pictured is celibate girl)

I used to have "a bar". The one I went to all the time, the one where I knew the bartenders and owner and cooks and all of it. I still know most of those people, and I still go there, but it's not the same. As I enjoy saying, "I lost it in the divorce". That is not 100% accurate, but that is ok.

I ended up there tonight. I was trying to make headway with a lady who is not the second chance, but interests me none the less. She never showed up. But celibate girl did. And that is fine. Most of me has moved passed my fascination. But part of me is still getting kicked in the balls about it. And her are the sordid details.

Celibate girl showed up, probably invited by Robert, because with one comes the other, most of the time. She shows up with a gentleman, whose name is Kevin. (I just decided to get rid of all sort of fake names/pseudonyms/whatever. Celibate girls' name is Hannah. All parties are happy. Or at least me.) Hannah and Kevin aren't old enough for cheap car insurance, let alone able to buy drinks. After being asked to buy a Jager-Bomb for Kevin I devise a plan and make it happen. (It was asked for by Hannah on Kevin's behalf) I use a plan because I used to love this bar, and even if my feelings have changed lately, I still respect it. It comes out later that someone already bought him his Jager-bomb, and mine was a "gift".

Fuck That!

I drank at this bar underage, and the tips reflected that. I have drank and drank and drank at this bar, and my tips reflected that. But I just got screwed.

There have been conversations between myself and Hannah about getting to know each other better. We might have tried a little bit, but not that hard. So I sat in this style of chair I have sat in some many times before, and it hit me. I am being used.

Hannah might not be into this Kevin, but she might as well be. Don't use me to get other dudes drunk.

She tries to tell me there was a misunderstanding, and tries to give me money. I won't take it. I tell her that it was a lesson. And I learned it. So I get rid of her. DELETE! I don't have her number anymore, I hope it lasts.

The point to this whole thing is that I don't need this shit, I am drunk, and I hope someone will learn a lesson.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD!

I never trusted this Celibate Chick anyway. If you want to be celibate, fine! But why go around telling people "oooh, hey, I'm celibate, by the way." Sounds like an attention-seeking ploy to me.

I could go around introducing myself as Self-pleasuring Chick or whatever, but really, I've got way too much class! ;)

Anonymous said...

Celibate Hannah seems like a lot of trouble. From what you've said it's probably a good idea to loose her number. It's been a while but I can't see myself asking a guy I liked to buy another guy a drink. There's nothing wrong with being nice but don't let people walk all over you. You deserve better than that.

What's up with 2nd chance? I'm curious.

Bobb said...

i should give you the CliffsNotes on that lesson. it'll make your next sit on the can more productive.