Friday, June 08, 2007

...or don't - mix


I haven't put up a mix in a while. I was going to figure out the way CYSTSFTS? does it, but I am little lazy, so this weekend I will.

There is going to be a housewarming party Saturday night at my house if anyone is interested. I am going to go out on a limb and say that there will be a lot of drinking, nudity and a hopefully some making out. (I try and come up with ways to use making out as a tag every chance I get now, just for Marleigh.)

This mix has nothing to do with the house warming party. It's a representation of this feeling that shows up for 15-20 random minutes a couple of times a day. I enjoy it, the feeling and the mix.

Enjoy your weekend.

...or don't - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NYUXHSD
Personal Slump - The Weight
Black - Okkervil River
Melatonin - Silversun Pickups
The Lonely Vampires Club - The Wunder Years
10 Years Later - Mates of State
Memorial Day - Paint It Black
Jackie Lee - Off With Their Heads
Hast Thou Considered the Tetrapod? - The Mountain Goats
Luca - Brand New

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tags are fun. I find that you can tie almost any post to one of either Panties, Spanking or Crime :)

How do we listen to the mix? Or do we find the music ourselves, sort of like a homework thing?

anthony said...

yeah, i added the megaupload link, so just click on it!

Bobb said...

MAKE OUT PARTY! WOOO!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes so you did, my mistake, I am semi-Amish with these things!

nerdling said...

You mentioned nudity, yet no use of the naked tag?

For shame!