Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kelly Clarkson is more punk rock than me.

Fuckin A! I bought the new Kelly Clarkson album My December yesterday. Why would I support a dinosaur on it's last leg (the record industry)? Because Kelly Clarkson is punk rock. Old bastard Clive Davis tried to give her 10 million bucks to take 5 songs off of the album because he didn't hear any hits. She said no. See, she wrote or co-wrote every song on there. Who would have thought an AMERICAN IDOL would have any sort of artistic credibility?

It needs a couple more listens before I can say a diffinitive thing on it, but listening to it last night in my backyard with all of my friends felt pretty good.

Here's to you Kelly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for educating me on the punkness of ms. clarkson...or should i say mrs. booth..?

Anonymous said...

I hear she has a safety pin through her nipple too.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Booth?

Lucky bitch!!!