Friday, June 29, 2007

On my preperation for my descent into hell.

I have to be at the DMV in one hour. I woke up a hour ago. I have almost got my mind ready. I should have scheduled my appointment closer to the start of a happy hour. You, DMV, are not my friend.

I haven't spent enough time in hotel bars. I haven't spent enough time in hotels.

Tonight there is supposed to be an exciting game of edward 40hands. What is edward 40hands? From wikipedia.

Edward Fortyhands (also known as 80 Ounces to Freedom or The 40 Challenge) is a drinking game in which each player duct tapes a 40 oz. bottle of alcohol (usually malt liquor) to each of his or her hands and is not allowed to remove them until they've been consumed. Typically, before the alcohol has been completely ingested, the drinking party will need to urinate, smoke a cigarette, answer a phone call, or something similar, giving each participant an incentive to finish their alcohol as quickly as possible. This often leads to humorous scenes of similarly-handicapped players attempting to unzip others' pants or light cigarettes using teeth, feet, or elbows. It can also be used as a "goal" for the game: to see who can abstain from these activities until they are finished with their drinks.

Yup, it's friday. Here's a video, just for fun.


0 comments: