Sunday, June 17, 2007

number 100: there's a lot of cock blocking.

this is my 100th post. It will contain the same quality as the rest.

none.

previously: this picture is from a Dodger game on monday. Pepper's paid for it.
currently: I AM SHITHOUSED.
expectantly: more cock blocking.

Prologue: So, this is the 100th post. I am sure some meant more than others. I have loved them all the same. Patterns have developed. Theres booze. That's the one that is almost always there. From there we have making out, ladies, and pussy bullshit (thoughts and feelings, it happens to all of us.) And that is it. I am filled with booze, ladies and tears. I haven't changed much in a long time.

Today turned into the perfect cliff notes version of my life. Honest. I didn't even plan it. I'm gonna slang some bullets, because it's fun, and then I'll hit it all up with a life summary/ knowing is half the battle sort of thing.

  • Although it technically counts as yesterday, I was drunk and tried to fall into some play. It didn't happen.
  • I woke up at 6:45 for a Responsible Alcohol Service class.
  • I played a show at a mostly empty bar.
  • I met a girl before that. She was nice, she became crazy. But not like all the others.
  • I ate a bag of popcorn and took a nap.
  • I got picked up for a party.
  • The girl I was with kissed me, then a lady, and then a whole lot of back and forth.
  • Black Mike is FREE!
  • I went to Maxdon's.
  • My ex was on a date with a very cool guy from further southern california. I am happy for her, but something is strange.
  • Robert drove me home.
I am going to need a night to process the evening. I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind. I am emotionless, but I am feeling something. I am confused.

Drunk sleep for all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I had to look up 'cock blocking' although I can see now that it's fairly self-explanatory.

Sounds like a rough night.

Maybe meeting women in bars is just getting old for you now.

For some reason blogger didn't like this comment too much. Maybe because I said 'cock'.

Whit said...

I was brought him by a search for "drunk make out with cock"

how awkward

Bobb said...

"I am filled with booze, ladies and tears."

wouldn't it be more apt to say the ladies are filled with you? hu? get it? i know...

ImPerceptible said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one that had to look up 'cock blocking'